PROSYSTHERM® wall systems are a comprehensive solution based on steel-cell construction fastened directly to the supporting columns of the structure. The wall cells are insulated using a dedicated insulation material – mineral wool with heightened heat and sound insulation properties and a structure designed to prevent settling. The outer sheathing can match any trapezoidal frame shape. We deliver the system complete with dedicated fasteners and gasket tape.
The PROSYSTHERM® system includes cutting-edge technology, including the use of double-density mineral wool with grooves and spacer connections. This makes it possible to solve any problem occurring with traditional types of insulation wool.
- reduction of thermal bridging effect, and with it more effective heat retention.
- improved sound insulation
- optimum use of space for insulation.
- application of double-density mineral wool prevents settling.
Modern construction, in addition to high expectations in assembly technologies and aesthetic values, also comes with the needfor functionality of wall systems. This means excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties as well as fire resistance. The PROSYSTHERM® system by BLACHPROFIL2® has undergone rigorous testing in these areas. The results are proof of the high effectiveness of the system. This covering ensures excellent functional properties and safety.
The values of the overall heat-transfer coefficient have been arrived at on the basis of the calculation methods specified in the following standards:
- PN-EN ISO 10211-1:2005 “Thermal bridges in building construction. calculation of heat flows and surface temperatures. General methods.”
- PN-EN ISO 10211-2:2002 “Thermal bridges in building construction. calculation of heat flows and surface temperatures. linear thermal bridges.”
- PN-EN ISO 6946:2004 “Building components and building elements. Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance. calculation method.”
Distribution of isothermal lines: cross-section of an assembled tray.
The overall heat-transfer coefficient for a proSYSThErM® wall constructed with:
a) steel tray 600/100 gr. 0,75 mm
grains with STALROCK MAX rock wool insulation (160 mm grains)
and a coating of façade steel sheets T-35 with 0,5 mm grains – Uc = 0,267 W/m2K.
b) steel tray 600/130 gr. 0,75 mm
grains with STALROCK MAX rock wool insulation (170 mm grains)
and a coating of façade steel sheets T-35 with 0,5 mm grains – Uc = 0,284 W/m2K.
c) steel tray 600/130 gr. 0,75 mm
grains with STALROCK MAX rock wool insulation (190 mm grains)
and a coating of façade steel sheets T-35 with 0,5 mm grains – Uc = 0,242 W/m2K.
d) steel tray 600/130 gr. 0,75 mm
grains with STALROCK MAX rock wool insulation (200 mm grains)
and a coating of façade steel sheets T-35 with 0,5 mm grains – Uc = 0,261 W/m2K.
Specific acoustic insulation, in accordance with PN-EN 20140-3:1999
Testing method/procedure in accordance with:
- PN-EN 20140 - 3:1999 acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements - laboratory measurements of airborne sound insulation of building elements.
- research procedures: LA - 1:2000 laboratory measurements of airborne sound insulation of building elements. Indices calculated in accordance with PN-EN ISO 717 – 1999 acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements
- laboratory measurements of airborne sound insulation of building elements.
Results of fire resistance testing
Fire resistance classification:
El (i ➞o)90, EW (i ➞o)180
The fire class obtained meets the requirements for class B buildings.
Testing method/procedure in accordance with:
- PN-EN 13501-2:2007(U) fire classification of construction products and building elements. part 2: classification using data from fire resistance tests, excluding fire ventilation services.
The LP-1178.2/07 report on the fire resistance tests for the PROSYSTHERM® outer wall, manufactured by Blachprofil 2®.
Wall trays constitute the internal part of the PROSYSTHERM® façade system. They are installed directly onto structural pillars by means of a dedicated system of shot-in rivets. The seals are installed between each tray and between the trays and the elements of the load-bearing structure.
Advantages of wall trays:
- High strength;
- Low weight;
- Easy and quick assembly.
Detailed information on BLACHPROFIL 2® PROSYSTHERM® wall trays is available from the specific product sheet.
Mineral wool - The properties of mineral wool make walls made of steel trays extremely simple to insulate. The insulation can be installed on-site without the need for qualified people. No tools are required. an important feature of mineral wool, which reduces heat loss, is that it incorporates a special groove enabling the wool to be installed in such a way as to cover the joints between trays tightly. advantages of double-thick mineral wool:
- high thermal insulation;
- Non-flammable and fire resistant; - high sound resistance;
- allows vapour permeation;
- Moisture resistance;
- Simple and quick assembly.
Trapezoid sheet - The external coating is made of trapezoid sheets. any Blachprofil 2® trapezoid sheet profile can be used. The trapezoid sheets are attached to trays, using screwsspecific to the purpose. additional membrane between the profile and wool may also be used.
Detailed information on BLACHPROFIL2® trapezoid sheets is available from the specific product sheets.
Other system elements - PROSYSTHERM® can be easily and quickly assembled, thanks to the product-specific mounting and sealing elements. The properties of the connectors, shot-in rivets and
seals guarantee that all the operational parameters of the system will be maintained. Self-drilling distance connectors maintain a permanent 40mm distance between the overlap of the wall trays and the outer trapezoid sheet coating, enabling the full utilisation of the insulating properties of mineral wool during the entire service life.