Moreover, the following advantages of Zet®roof tiles are preserved in the Zet®look range:
- high stamping with Z-shape ribs (solution protected by law) making the roof covering resemble traditional ceramic roof tiles;
- Z-shaped ribs causing deep shadows between the modules. This makes the roof emanate with a unique and dynamic form in any lighting conditions.
- any installation direction possible for the contractor thanks to symmetrical shape. Symmetrical sheets allow also a staggered tile layout to be achieved, in which individual rows of sheets are shifted one to another;
- modular form and compact size enabling cost-effective transport, storage and on-site work organisation;
- dedicated range of accessories in addition to this carefully crafted roofing system.
Sheets of the modular Zet®look roof tile are installed using a system of perforation, with elements deformed to adjoin the batten surface. Therefore, the overlapping part (concealed under the subsequent sheet) has been extended as compared to Zet®roof.
Coatings and colours
It is a coating developed in close cooperation with a leading manufacturer of varnishes for the best steel mills in Europe. Longterm research of the previously used coatings and monitoring of customer needs, with particular attention to the demands of the roofers, helped us to combine so many different advantages in one product. HERCULIT® is a polyurethane-hardened polyester, with great resistance to all kinds of mechanical damage, and a thickness of 35 μm. It also retains high colour repeatability to provide consistent coating colour and structure.
Warranty period: 40 years,
for ZET® 55 years*
*Guarantee card specifies detailed terms of the guarantee
Steel sheets double-side coated with a metallic zinc layer, anticorrosion coat and single-sided with an organic decorative coating. Their advantages include high resistance to mechanical damage and corrosion, excellent formability and high aesthetic qualities. This sheet metal is coated with a mat organic layer with a gritty texture and a 35 μm thickness, available in 9 colours, with the option to provide colours from outside of the basic colour chart.
Warranty period: 15 years,
for ZET® 30 years*
*Guarantee card specifies detailed terms of the guarante
SHEET METAL WORKING
Ridge tiles and roof work are an inherent element of every properly executed roof covering. They provide protection against trickling and blowing and, simultaneously, they add an aesthetic value to the appearance of the roof.
The Profi Line roof work is a specially designed silicone mix, intended for the making of flexible joints between sheets, roof work, gutters etc. They come in the standard, universal colours: colourless, brown and red. They are recommended by experts.
This is a self-adhesive, bituminous tape, intended for the sealing and quick repairs of roofs, balconies, terraces and facades. It is made of a water-proof material, resistant to tearing, weather conditions and UV radiation. It is adhesive to most surfaces.